Skip to main content

An Interview of Bob


 

                       Hello, I’m Bob. I’m the building all the way to the left that is behind and between the two taller and bigger buildings, The Twins. I’m not really sure what you want to know. Well, I’m located in New York City, Manhattan Island. I am home to one of those up and coming business firms. And it is pretty cool, I guess. This picture was painted before it happened and we lost The Twins….Anyways there is a lot of things that go on in this city. It is a really big hotspot. There are really cool Fashion Shows that go on, and like, my friend Timmy who wasn’t really painted on here, he gets to drop this really colorful ball on what the Humans call “New Year’s Eve”. There are a lot of Happening’ food places and the like as I mentioned before. Umm, well before I can go any further maybe I should tell you a bit more about the up and coming business that lives and runs inside of me. They deal in a lot of big trade and high risk items. I mean like they deal a lot with foreign traders and things like that. I believe that most of the goods and trades are of legal stature. I believe that there have been many of this country’s powerful people that have come in and out of these doors. It is actually the one thing that I never really understood. If this is an “up-and-coming” business firm then why are so many powerful people from this country and other countries gracing it”s doors. Also, as you can probably guess, I am a very exclusive building, only anybody who is anybody is allowed access inside of me. There has been a lot of hush talk going around inside of me, but I don’t really know what it is. I mean that’s like asking one of you humans to access what exactly your liver is doing at this exact moment. But it has something to do with airplanes. Maybe this business is expanding or something? At least that’s what I think.  (Sigh) I really miss those two. Oh right, you remember the Twins?  They were the best of friends and they were also my friends. Many of the businessmen that came to my building would also visit the twins as well. This was painted way before the accident. It’s really saddening to think about. I really like the painting though it’s like a memory. The Owner of the company put it right in his main office, right over my heart. All I remember from that day, was that everyone was asked to leave the building while the boss and two foreign guys discussed sacrifices and airplanes.
 
 
 
 
Photo Title and Artist :

Comments